Guest logged in.
Welcome to The Trucker Community Online Users: 16
Navigation » The Trucker Community » TRUCK discussion » Loved it! »
Current Replies for Loved it!

Loved it! (Nellie)
Posted: 2:51:46 pm on 7/27/2009 Modified: Never

Thank you for a wicked weekend! It was my first Truck, but it won't be my last!! I really enjoyed the laidback atmosphere and I've been switched onto loads of new bands. My highlights were Broken Records and Supergrass!

Thank you!

x

Re: Loved it! (lunty2005)
Posted: 3:45:48 pm on 7/27/2009 Modified: Never

This was my first Truck too and I'm pretty sure I'll be returning next year! I really enjoyed myself and was impressed with the sheer variety of talent on offer. I have to agree with the above; I am definately going to be listening to a wider spectrum of music from now on.. I thought that the soundsystem in both the Beathive and Barn were excellent and played host to a pile of decent acts.Burgers, Chips, toilets, Parking + Campsites were all excellent and confirmed to myself why this festival is so highly recommended. My personal highlights were Ash (although I'm no huge fan, it was all thanks to the visually stunning set), The Xcerts (Absolutely fab!), 6 Day Riot, Danny and the Champions and Supergrass. Thanks Truck people, although knackered today, I am a very happy man!
  Re: Loved it! (Dave C)
Posted: 9:33:58 am on 7/28/2009 Modified: Never

My first as well..

I was wondering if the "Truckers Meal" at the indian food oulet somekind of traditional Truck endurance initiation ceremony?

I had one and a with extra red stuff.

Loved every second of my first Truck.

:-)

:-)

Re: Loved it! (Random Hunter)
Posted: 1:11:03 pm on 7/28/2009 Modified: Never

Thank you TRUCK!! Another great weekend and im looking forward to next year....

Tim. AKA: Random Hunter, AKA: Crow Man.